Location: Auburn Hills
Type of Employment: Full
This position would be responsible for helping commercial, municipal, and retail customers find their perfect solution when selecting a Compact Construction Equipment (Skid Steers, Wheel Loader, Excavator, ETC.), Compact Utility Tractor, Gator Utility Vehicle, or Commercial Mowing Equipment.
You’ll focus on:
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, and services to assigned customers.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Works to reach sales goals established with management around individual product segments.
- Closes sales by building rapport with customers and recommends new products and services by evaluating current products and identifying needs to be filled.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Enhances the relationship between the dealership and assigned customers.
- Understands changes in customer’s operations or management personnel and helps the dealership prepare for future customer needs.
- Partners with the customer to optimize their operation.
- Attends applicable sales and product training events/seminars.
- Partners with dealership specialists when needed in completing a sale or answering customer questions.
- Promotes, sells, and delivers the value of all departments within Tri County Equipment including IS, Parts, Service, and Sales
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and can effectively evaluate those units for trading purposes.
- Maintains assigned company equipment.
- Conducts new equipment demonstrations.
- Welcomes teamwork and delivers excellent internal customer service, including, but not limited to:
- Assist in the maintenance, organization and appearance of equipment lot and showroom.
- Arrange and park equipment in designated areas of lot and showroom.
- Assisting when another sales team member needs assistance with a unit on you lot whether that’s information or showing their customer.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
Sales experience preferred
Equipment knowledge preferred
Strong computer skills required
Ability to use standard desktop load applications and other organization specific programs
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
Excellent customer relationship skills
Strong emotional intelligence skills
Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Good attitude and drive to succeed required