What is The Customer Portal?
Our customer portal program allows us to extend our dealership’s services via the Internet. For our customers’ convenience, tricounty.dealercustomerportal.com offers around-the-clock ability to electronically access your account and equipment information, perform service scheduling, order parts, and print out copies of individual invoices.
Online Parts Ordering
Order as a guest or with your customer account
Create & Manage Parts Locker
For frequently used parts, you can create and manage parts John Deere cabinets for stocking and seasonal needs
Submit Online Service Requests
Request service at any part of the day or night
Search Used Equipment
Browse used equipment for sale
Manage Your Equipment Database
You can request to add, modify or remove any equipment we have in your account records
View your account balance, print invoices
View, search and sort your complete transaction history for parts, service and sales records
How do I sign up for Customer Portal?
Signing up for Customer Portal is simple:
- Vist tricounty.dealercustomerportal.com or click the link on the top of the web page
- Click on "Sign In"
- Click "Sign Up Now" to create your account
- A Tri County Equipment representative will process your request within 24 hours and notify you when it is completed.
- Once you receive your username and password, visit tricounty.dealercustomerportal.com or return to this page and follow the link
- You will then be prompted to log in using your newly-created username and password.
It’s that easy!