Tri County Equipment is dedicated to supporting our communities. As a part of that commitment, we want to support the organizations that enhance the practice of agriculture in our geographic areas. To request cash, in-kind donation or sponsorship from Tri County Equipment please review the eligibility requirements and donation guidelines below.
- Donation/Sponsor request to benefit an individual’s cause or a single family’s cause are not eligible.
- Donations must go to benefit a nonprofit organization with tax exemption status under Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)(3). However, requests from local fairs, festivals, schools (private or public) or school-affiliated organizations like a FFA chapter will be considered.
- If request is granted, monetary donations in the form of a check will be made payable to organization, not an individual.
- Tri County Equipment. requires a minimum 14-day notice for donation requests.
- Tri County Equipment. can grant only one donation request per organization, per calendar year.
- Donations must go to benefit residents of the Mid and Eastern Michigan and be related to the agriculture industry.
- The organization requesting the donation must employ ethical methods of publicity, promotion and solicitation of funds.
- Donation requests must be submitted in writing, using the Tri County Equipment Donation Request Form available below